Thursday, March 22, 2012

Items I have made for my stall.


I have a table at a local community centre Saturday week and I have been busy making cards. I now have enough Art Deco themed cards, going to start on some male type cards next.
Its going to be a mixed table. I am also selling off some craft stock e.g stamps, mini embossers, fiska cutters etc and I am hoping people will bag themselves a bargain.
The craft club I go to have asked I bring any stock left on the Monday after so thats great!

Below are some more Art Deco cards. I never make identical cards as you might of noticed.






2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are beautiful Clare, I like the elegent images,
Kevin xx

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This is wonderful that you have a cart...The girls looks so good, don't spend too much time on male cards:)