Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A few more creations for the fete

I have been busy making a few more things for the Christmas Fete and would like to share them with you.

Here are some simple felt napkin rings. We did this recently at the craft club I go to and I have made loads, going to take some to my parents for our Christmas get together.



These little boxes are going to be filled with chocolates for the children.

Below are pin cushions I have made, they are just a little bigger than my hand. I found a tutorial online and got my sewing machine out and hey presto!


Here are some embellished wooden trinket boxes.



Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

those table rings are lovely. Are they cheap and easy to make?

Clare said...

yes . They are made from three pieces of felt I will try to take pictures today to show how I made them.
No sewing required just felt and scissors.j

BECKY said...

Hi Clare! You have been busy, huh? Love all of your tags, pin cushions, and lovely boxes!! You are so talented, sweetie!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderfully joyful and healthy New Year! Mine will start off with some medical tests, {sounds like a repeat, huh?) but you know what? It is ALL good! And Jesus is the reason! So delighted that we are sisters in Christ, and if we don't meet here...we will in heaven! How magnificent! Oh what a day that will be!

Love and big sunny Florida hugs to you, Clare! So thankful for your sweet friendship!
Becky