Thursday, December 30, 2010

ATC's

I do hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you All a very happy New year.

I have not been creating much the last few weeks but here are a few ATC's I have made

These three ladies are for a private swap, we each set a theme monthly.







Two bird ATC's for a challenge I am doing.




Something fishy? I had great fun making these two cards below.


I love owls and could not resist using these images in a couple of ATC's.



Another ATC I made.

.

3 comments:

vanessa said...

These cards are awesome. The fish cards are so beautiful...really nice work!!!

BECKY said...

Hey Clare! Your ATC ladies are wonderful! Especially love the second one! Hope your new year is going well so far!! How you feeling? Have a cozy evening, sweetie!
Love ya,
Becky

Moomin said...

Hallo Clare, I love the fishy and owly ones. Hope the painting goes on well. love Mrs H