Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mini thankyou cards.

I have starting making a few thankyou cards, you can never have too many.
Also in January I am leading a craft class and this is what we will be doing amongst other things.
I started off with the green , which I am quite pleased about. I have inked the edges and stamped a butterfly on the patterened paper. With a little thankyou in the centre.



This a close of one to try and show the edges a little better.


Then I got bolder and used some chinese style red paper with little flower images stamped either side of the thankyou.



The I went for a cool blue. These cards are a little bigger and a used a swirly thankyou image this time.

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Clare! Love your mini cards! I took a couple of photos of some of my cards and might post them in a day or so! A friend came over Sat. and we spent the day stamping, embossing, glueing, glittering,and embellishing and had a blast! Haven't done anything like that in forever!!

It's cool that you're doing a class! They're going to love you!!

Hope your week is off to a great start!!
Love and hugs,
Becky

Susanna said...

I like them- especially the butterfly ones- and you have reminded me that I really should buy/make some thank you cards. Between now and Feb I will be sending out Chirstmas thankyous, Daniel's birthday thankyous, my thankyous, and God willing birth announcements! Will be keeping royal mail afloat!

Shanea T. said...

I love the mimi cards they are so pretty. I just came across your site and wanted to let you know about my site. We specialize in helping crafters such as yourself sell you wonderful creations online for only $5.00 a month. I was hoping you would take a look and let me know if you are interested. http://www.tigerandlilyboutique.com is the site and my e-mail address is shanea@tigerandlilyboutique.com.

BECKY said...

Uh-oh!! Where did you go, Clare?
Missing you and popping by to say Happy New Year!! May yours be filled with all of the wonderfulness of God, sweetie!

Blessings and love,
Becky