Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paper Craft Wednesday


Welcome to paper craft Wednesday hosted by the lovely Kelli, pop over and see her wonderful creations and other peoples as they join in


It certainly inspires me and gives me fresh idea's
I have been quite busy crafting this week as I had sold all my card stock I had done.

Below are Mum, Dad, Gran, Grandad, Auntie etc.You cannot see but all the bears are 3D (decoupage)


Just love bears.

Pirates Ahoy!











The one below is made from mulberry flowers.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, look at all those cards. Gorgeous.
Teresa

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Very cute!!! :)

The Old Parsonage said...

Clare, they are soo great! I can see the 3-d of the first few cards.

Enjoy your day!
Leann

Barbara Jean said...

Your cards are so so cute!!
They look like way too much work for this girl!

blessings and thanks for coming by,
Barbara jean

Katie said...

Very cute, I can tell that you've used pop dots of something to make them dimensional. I like that! Are you using digital graphics as your decorative element? They are too sweet!

Kelli said...

You have been busy, Claire! What a wonderful assortment of cards, I especially love Winnie the Pooh. :0)
~Kelli

BECKY said...

Hi Clare, How are you gal? Adorable cards as usual!! How do you come up with all of these cute designs??? I need to make some cards!! I haven't in a while!! You're my inspiration!!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!

Blessings,
Becky